Fall Flannel + Family Fun

Sunday, September 28, 2014




I've been so excited for this post and sharing the first of many of my fall outfits this season. The weather is slowly transitioning into chilly weather here in the Bluegrass, so I thought today was the perfect time to pull out my flannel, vest, and riding boots!

I've been waiting to share this vest on the blog for a while now. I got it last year at a Van Heusen outlet for $20... This is not a typo, yes, $20!! I, of course, was in the market for a J Crew vest, but I'm all about bargain shopping and this one has been awesome. These jeans were a great find at Old Navy this summer, and I think they are having a big denim sale right now! I normally reach for leggings in the fall time because I have never been able to find jeans that work for me, but these have been amazing! I'm also obsessed with my Target watch I've had for about 2 years now that's almost identical to the Michael Kors one and is about a tenth of the price which is always great. The boots and flannel are old, but there are so many similar things out there for fall and winter time.

My aunt came in town to visit us from New York today and we went to lunch. It's also my grandma's birthday so we're going out to dinner, so this outfit is making its rounds to all of my Sunday family gatherings!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll be back sometime this week with a new post!

xox





No comments :

Post a Comment