Friday Happenings

Friday, September 19, 2014

I am more than glad that this week is over! I've been feeling really frustrated and overwhelmed with work and other personal things going on, so I'm overjoyed it's the weekend. Thinking about sleeping in tomorrow morning is making me so happy lol. Here are my favorites for the week:

ONE // Good Friends
Going through rough patches and the everyday stresses of high school are a lot easier when you have a group of friends that care about you and support you no matter what. Wednesday after school, I was feeling really stressed about the 3 tests I had Thursday and when my friends invited me to dinner, I was so happy to have time to relax and forget about my work... at least for a little while.

TWO // Rain, Rain
I've been using this app that mimics thunderstorm sounds to help me fall asleep at night. This one has so many different sounds and I love that you can set a timer so it doesn't play all night. My favorite is the original thunderstorm and I set it for 45 minutes.

THREE // Music Favorites
I have been LOVING Lana del Rey's album, Ultraviolence, and Ariana Grande's new album, My Everything. I listen to them on repeat on Spotify and I'm obsessed! I tried to narrow down my favorites from each. Check them out if you haven't already:

FOUR // NY Times
I've been trying to read the New York Times every morning before or during school. Being updated with important, current events in the US and World charges my brain and gets me ready for the day. I love clicking around in different sections and reading new things. There really is something for everyone, even if you don't want to read about politics.

FIVE // Favorite Finds
I've been obsessed with Tumblr lately and these are a few of my favorite finds:
one // two // three 

Have a great weekend!
xox






No comments :

Post a Comment