Monday Motivation + Fashion Favorites

Monday, September 15, 2014

Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
Happy Monday! I had a great weekend and I'm off to a great start today, so I hope everyone else is too. As I was sitting in homeroom today, I was talking with my friend, Lauren, trying to decide what to write about for today's post. Now I know I'm not College Prepster or anything, but I really try to put a lot of time and effort into my blog and I really do love it. Even though most of the people that read my blog are my family and friends, there are still people that try and bring me down about it. It's easy to laugh or make a joke about it, but on the inside it does hurt. I chose this quote, from my Pinterest, as a reminder to not worry about the people that don't appreciate or understand why I write or what I'm actually doing. No matter what you do, there is always going to be someone that makes fun of you, doesn't like you, or just doesn't get it. I'm going to continue to work hard and follow my dreams and I hope that if someone is trying to bring you down, you continue doing what you love anyways.

I'm going to share my fashion favorites for this upcoming season because nothing says dreams like what you're dreaming of hanging in your closet for fall :)


NOTES: I actually prefer the popover in the other fall print, but I couldn't find a picture of it on the website I used to make this beautiful collage ;) Also, the striped excursion vest from J Crew is sold out, but I'm determined to find it. 

I hope everyone has an amazing week!
xox

\

1 comment :