Tuesday Inspiration

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


I've been majorly slacking on my posts this week. I've been trying to get myself on a Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule, but I've had a lot going on, so I'm trying to get back to it. I hope no one has been missing Weekend Wonders ; )

It's no shocker that junior year is killer. I was not mentally or physically prepared for the stresses of this year when I started school six weeks ago. During the past six weeks, the days have flown by and taken my sanity with them... Just yesterday, I had a major meltdown (part of the reason there was no blog post). I have been trying to do so much work and keep up with so many responsibilities all on my own and it's really catching up to me. I am a very closed off person and I hate asking people for help. However, in accepting the fact that I am struggling and need to get back on my feet (where the quote comes in : ) ), I'm also accepting the fact that I need to ask for help. I need help from my parents, teachers, and friends to get through each day and accomplish my to do list without feeling as overwhelmed. I'm making goals for things I need to accomplish to feel better and do better for the rest of this semester. I know now what I need to do for right now to get where I want to be. Now, the reason I'm sharing this personal post is that I know I'm not alone. I know many of my friends (and loyal readers haha) are struggling with this same feeling. Sometimes the greatest blessing is getting to that rough spot where you realize you need a change or that you can't continue to try and do everything on your own. I'm encouraging myself to take the steps to get back on my feet and take control. I know in my heart that I'm ready to get back to feeling like myself again. With that being said, I am ready to get back to my normal post ideas and get to work on blog posts that are more relevant to what I love rather than these posts that are about my high school/teenage struggles : )

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
xox

No comments :

Post a Comment