What I'm Wearing: Sunday Errands

Wednesday, September 17, 2014







shirt (same style, fall colors) // skirt // shoes (old, similar)

Sunday afternoon, I went to Starbucks and shopping with my mom and sister. My sister has a really exciting 8th grade dance coming up soon, so she was in need of a dress. She ended up getting an adorable one from a local boutique that will be featured in a coming Weekend Wonders post! I just recently ordered this skirt from J Crew Factory when it was 50% off and I've been thinking of all the different outfits I can put together with it. This outfit was fairly casual but I dressed it up with a statement necklace and my favorite stack of bracelets. I've been trying to take longer time in between hair washes, so I've started wearing a braid into a ponytail (actually sporting one as I write, lol) on 2nd or 3rd day hair. It's super quick, easy, and cute. Also, with the Fall season quickly approaching, I've been bringing out my fall lipsticks, including my all-time favorite Revlon lip butter in Red Velvet. For my nails, I'm wearing the Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Red Snapper (perfect red color!!).

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. We're halfway to the weekend!!
xox

Follow the Fun:




No comments :

Post a Comment