Baking with Baigin

Monday, October 20, 2014























Monday was our bake sale to raise money for an amazing organization, Pencils of Promise, that my school has partnered up with to help support, Although I may not always be able to help charities like this one in huge ways, I can help by baking tasty treats to sell for the cause. Sunday morning, I was scrolling through my Pinterest like crazy trying to find just what I wanted to make and I came across these peanut butter cup blondies. I included the link, so I'm not going to completely copy out the recipe but I will share some photos of the fun and tips! I've been into baking and cooking for a while now, so I can't wait to share with everyone my favorite recipes! These came out just like the photo and recipe said they would and were AMAZING. Tweet me a picture (@classinthebg) if you make these and follow me on Twitter for updates on all things blog related :)

TIPS // The recipe says to bake these in a square dish, but I used a rectangular one (smaller than a 13x9, but not sure the exact size) and just baked them for 15 minutes instead of 20. Also, I only had enough batter to make 15 and they were fairly thin, but it might be different using the square pan.


























OOTD Sunday :)
























I hope everyone has a great week and stay tuned for more Class in the Bluegrass this week!
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment