Monday Motivation(ish) + Update

Monday, October 6, 2014

Wow! So much has been going on lately and I haven't really found the time or inspiration to write. In fact, I've been lacking a lot of inspiration in general. I've been trying to get motivated and stay on track with my work and exercise. Besides the fact that I am (insanely) struggling to keep my eyes open today (typical), I feel very, very motivated this week. I'm ready to feel better again and take my laziness down a notch... Although this post is short and sweet, I want to share with you what has been inspiring me to get motivated. I'm planning a larger post centered on inspiration and organization next week while I'm on fall break when I have more time! Although I wish I was overflowing with wisdom and inspirational quotes, I am not, but here are some pictures and posts that I have found that I hope inspire you too!
PS. I am off to Disney World on Wednesday and I'm so excited to share that trip on here!!

thefitnessquotes:

https://www.facebook.com/MMotivate
       Now is the best time to be they person you want to be
      Change your life to a happier one.

I've been OBSESSING over Sex & the City. (namely Charlotte, if you can't tell from my Pinterest board haha)

I hope everyone has a great week!
xox

Follow me for more inspiration:


No comments :

Post a Comment