Positivity

Sunday, November 2, 2014

.
I've sat down to write a new post probably 5 or 6 times in the past couple weeks and I've struggled to write something that I really love and want to put out there. It's hard for me to find inspiration to write when my life is filled with complete craziness. I feel like I'm slowly coming out on the other side of that craziness and it's time for a regroup. Often, it is important for me to declutter my life and I don't mean in the sense of sorting through closets and desks. When you are going through life at light speed just trying to make it through each day in one piece, you don't realize how much negative thoughts, people, and attitudes affect your life. I have to really stop and take account of all these things and try to turn it around into a positive situation or simply get rid of it. If there is one thing I need to remind myself more often, it's that it is perfectly okay to do what's best for you. At the end of the day, life is about being the best version of yourself and not about trying to constantly please others. On another note, I'm working on influencing positivity into my life through healthy habits, good people, and trying to be better. Life is too short to let negativity consume your life and be anything but happy. 

Hope everyone has a great week.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment