Night at the Nutcracker

Tuesday, December 23, 2014


In September, my awesome friend, Eliza, got tickets for the Cincinnati Ballet Nutcracker at the Aronoff Center and I jumped at the chance to go with her and my other close friends, Jenna and Bethany. We drove up this past Sunday, checked into our hotel, and headed to the show! We stayed at the 21C Museum Hotel and loved it so much! It was very cool to get to look at all the art pieces and be right across the street from the Aronoff. I hadn't seen the Nutcracker in probably 10 years, so I didn't really have any memory of it, but it blew me away! The symphony was incredible and I absolutely love the Nutcracker music. We had the best seats and the whole thing was so beautiful.










Afterwards, we ate dinner at Nicholson's Pub (which had Nutcracker-themed drinks- so cute) and went to Fountain Square. At the end of our night, we stopped at the Waffo (waffle taco *insert heart eye emoji*) truck and took a (very cold, but fun) carriage ride through the city. Monday morning, we ate at First Watch and explored the city in search of a bakery Eliza really wanted to go to.

The four of us became close friends after rooming together during a school trip to Chicago two years ago. We are going to New York City in the spring for the same school trip together and couldn't be more excited! The holiday season always makes me feel so blessed, especially for great friends like Eliza, Jenna, and Bethany. I have found that good friends can be hard to find, but I am especially grateful this year for all of the amazing friendships I have. Happy Christmas Eve Eve! xo

1 comment :

  1. I have always wanted to go see the Nutcracker during Christmastime, and it looks like you had a lot of fun! I really love your outfit - that skirt is to die for!

    Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete