Santa Baby

Friday, December 26, 2014







jacket // turtleneck // vest (old) // pixie pants // necklace // boots + socks

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I had a great 3-day celebration with my family and friends and I feel very blessed. Santa was very good to me, but my favorite part of Christmas is getting to be with my extended family that I don't see as often as I would like. I am truly grateful for each and every person in my life. I'm very excited for New Year's Eve and to see what 2015 has in store for me! Also, I'm going to start posting on my Instagram more, so follow if you aren't already :)

PS: Shoutout to my cousins Lainey and Michael for these pictures! Also, to my entire family (who should be pictured soon) for continuing to support me through all my adventures! I love you all.

1 comment :

  1. I love that necklace and those boots! You are beautiful, and I'm glad you had an amazing Christmas!

    xx
    Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete