Turning in Tulle

Tuesday, December 23, 2014



Class in the Bluegrass and... a flying Jenna? :)



Woohoo for two posts in one day! I used Halloween as an excuse to buy this tulle skirt (50% off right now!!) and I am in love with it! I thought the Nutcracker ballet was the perfect occasion to bring it out and I wore it with my favorite button down, jeweled necklace, and black pumps. After exploring through Pinterest and Tumblr outfits, I was so excited to finally get to put this together.

More on our Nutcracker adventures - xo

2 comments :

  1. Love that skirt! Thanks for the link, I will definitely be getting one soon!!

    Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments!! The skirt is amazing- definitely recommend it! Love your blog xo

      Baigin

      Delete