Outfit: Easter Brights

Thursday, April 9, 2015























I picked up this Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt at the Vineyard Vines Nashville 4th birthday party while
I was on Spring Break and I'm obsessed with it! I love it paired with white shorts and Jacks and know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it. On Easter Sunday, I headed to Devou Park in Northern Kentucky with my family, cousin (and biggest blog fan), Michael, Nana, and new puppy, Chloe! It has an amazing view of downtown Cincinnati and we had a great time running around with Chloe and watching her go crazy with all the other dogs there :) I'm wearing the Shep Shirt in a size medium and it's perfect on me. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Any time I get to spend with my extended family is always a great one. xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment