Semester Highlights

Monday, June 8, 2015









The past 6 months have been crazy and because I haven't really updated in forever, I want to share what's been happening. I've learned a lot this past year and have had some really amazing experiences. Here are the highlights of my spring semester:

Community Couture Fashion Show // I walked in my second Community Couture Fashion Show that benefits our local Catholic Action Center. We got to pick our own outfits from local boutiques and it feels great knowing that we are making a difference, but also having a blast in the process.

My First Pageant // I went way out of my comfort zone and competed in a pageant for the first time in my entire life. I felt like a fish out of water in that atmosphere, but I'm so glad I had the opportunity to perform and I definitely caught "the bug". Now that I have more time on my hands, I can't wait to try my hand at the pageant world again. Not to mention, I had the best fans in the audience cheering me on!

New York City Trip // The choir program at my school took a 4 day trip to the Big Apple and it was great to get to bond and spend time with all of my close friends in such an incredible city. We got to spend time on 5th Avenue, tour Radio City Music Hall, experience the 9/11 Memorial, and see many other famous sights. I'm really hoping I get to go back soon.

Rupp Arena // Our boy's basketball team made it to the Sweet Sixteen tournament and we got to cheer a game in Rupp Arena, home of the Kentucky Wildcats. This was such a fun experience and one that I will definitely never forget. Although we lost, it was the perfect ending to such a fun season.

Now that summer is here, I have a lot more free time on my hands and am not so tied up in school, thank goodness! This is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to share my summertime adventures on the blog!

xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment