What's On My iPhone / My Favorite Apps

Tuesday, June 9, 2015



I always love seeing what apps people have on their phones and how they organize them, so that's what I am sharing today! I don't organize my apps into folders, but I do have one for the apps that come with the phone that I don't really ever use. I use a lot of generic ones (like Twitter, Instagram, etc.), but here are some of my favorites:





Asana // This is a really cool to do list app that helps you organize everything you have to do and syncs to your phone and computer. During the school year, this helped keep me sooo organized. It's incredibly useful and sends you notifications before something is due to help keep you on track.

Daily Horoscope // I love reading into this daily, just for fun. I think I am definitely a true Gemini (my birthday is June 10!!). All of my friends make fun of me for this one, but I recommend checking it out.

iMovie //  My friends and I love making funny, silly videos and I just started using these to edit them to post on my Instagram. I was really surprised at how easy to use it is once you get the hang of it.

Snapchat // This is kind of a no brainer, but I am obsessed with Snapchat. I think it's hilarious and I spend more time than I care to admit drawing and doodling all over funny pictures that I send to my friends!

Tumblr // Using Tumblr on the iPhone 6 is amazing. I find myself on it so much and it's definitely my favorite social media!

No comments :

Post a Comment