July 4th

Tuesday, July 7, 2015








Before the actual 4th of July, my friends and I celebrated at Red, White, and Boom country music concert. On the first day, I wore this top from Nordstrom and, for sizing reference, I ordered it in a 4, but probably should have gotten a 6. Either way, it's super cute and very affordable. I got my Day 2 shorts on serious sale at a Saks Off 5th outlet for $20! As you can see from the photos, on Day 1 we had to break out our favorite accessory: the rain poncho. It was hilarious, but the thunderstorm wasn't exactly bearable, so we ended up leaving early. On the actual 4th, my neighborhood has a parade and my dad gets super into it (hence the Captain America costume...). I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. I've been taking a little bit of time off, but I have a really exciting project coming up within the next few weeks and I absolutely cannot wait to share it with you guys!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment