June Favorites

Friday, July 3, 2015


I cannot believe that June is officially over. It is by far my favorite month and every year on July 1 I can't help but be a little sad. This month was filled with so many amazing things (photos from Taylor Swift, Red White and Boom, Darius Rucker, and Fall Out Boy concerts above!!) and was the best start to summer I could ever ask for! Today I'm sharing some of my favorites for the month and summer in general:

Off the Shoulder Tassel Dress - I have a whole post on this dress, but I have gotten so many compliments on it and it is perfect for so many different occasions!

Tie Dye Dress - I wore this dress from Lulu's.com to the Boys of Zummer concert this past week and it was so comfortable and perfect for the occasion. It's a little different than my usual style, but I think I'm going to get a lot more wear out of this one!

Kendra Scott Dylan necklace - My grandma got this for me for my birthday and I have worn it so many times. It's the perfect everyday necklace and I couldn't be more in love with it! Unfortunately, the periwinkle color I have is sold out on the KS website, but I love both the hot pink and turquoise colors.

Rimmel Radiant BB Cream & Maybelline Lipstick in Vibrant Mandarin - Two beauty favorites that I couldn't recommend enough. I don't like to wear heavy foundation in general, so this BB cream is super lightweight, but covers everything (I wear the shade medium). I've been wanting a bright lipstick and this pinky orange color is the perfect pop of color.

The Husband's Secret - I breezed through this book in about 3 days- it is so good!! I have recommended it to every single one of my friends. The way it is written and the whole story in general is so good. I'm planning on sharing a list of all the books I have on my list for the rest of the summer next week!

Stay A Little Longer - I love country music all year round, but in the summertime especially! Brothers Osborne was one of the openers for Darius Rucker at Riverbend and they are amazing. I've been listening to them since I saw them at the Red White and Boom music festival last summer and this song is my absolute favorite right now.

Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment