Mid-Summer Update

Sunday, July 26, 2015





Long time, no post! I thought I would fill you guys in on what's been going on in my crazy life lately, since I've blogged last! I spent a weekend with my mom in Oxford, Mississippi visiting the University of Mississippi and I fell in love with Oxford even more than the first time. I'm so excited to really begin my college search journey this fall and I can already tell I'm off to a great start! 

Another summer swim season came to a close about two weeks ago and it's definitely bittersweet. I've promised my swim coach, George (pictured above), a shoutout on the blog and it's definitely well deserved. I wish I could've gotten a photo with all three of my coaches because they are really the best! I'm very thankful to have had these coaches for the past few years that have cheered me on and helped me to grow and become a better swimmer. It's been another great season! 

Now, on to something I've been insanely excited to share for a while now... This past Wednesday I was in a photo shoot for a locally-owned, online boutique and, as soon as I receive the finished photos, I will be sharing them on here with you guys! I had a blast shooting and I can't wait to share all of the fun details! Above are some behind the scenes pictures my sister snapped while helping me out :)

For the past 3 days, I have been recovering from having my tonsils taken out, which is brutal. I have never had any major surgery like this before, so it definitely hasn't been fun! I am hoping that my time recuperating will allow me to round up all my photos and thoughts to share with you guys! Once again, I can't believe how fast time is flying by (more on that to come in August :) ) and that summer is almost over. I have some fun things planned before school starts for the blog, so stay tuned!

xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment