Poolside Essentials

Friday, July 31, 2015





As promised, I am sharing my must haves for the pool! I love love love spending time at my neighborhood pool in the summer and I can't wait to soak up my last week there before school starts :( I got my pool bag (same style, different design) last year as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it. At the end, I'm also going to be sharing some of my favorite swim suits!

Summer Reading // Somehow, reading books for school is a lot less of a chore when you're doing it in the sun!

Notebook // I always bring a notebook with my when I head to the pool because my mind always gets going with ideas and I have to right them down on paper.

Swim Cap & Goggles // You never know when you're going to want to swim some laps ;)

Hat & Sunscreen // It's so important to protect your skin from the sun. I always make sure to wear SPF 30.

My Favorite Swimsuits: one // two // three

If you're looking for super cute, inexpensive sunglasses, make a trip to Target asap!! They have so many choices and you will not be disappointed. Victoria's Secret is my go to for swimsuits (the one pictured is my absolute favorite). I'm really not picky with designs because I tend to stick with plain black. I start school August 12, so I'm really going to try to soak up all the time at the pool that I can this weekend/week!


No comments :

Post a Comment