Fall Favorites


Last week, I was on Fall Break and had six whole days off of school!! My senior night is this Friday at the last regular season home football game. I'm a little bit sad, but senioritis is really starting to kick in and I'm already counting down the days until our next break off of school. Between all of the football games, days at the races, and trips to the orchard, I have been loving fall and am so excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving! Today I'm going to be sharing a few of my favorite fall essentials and what I've been loving this season.

J Crew Factory Sweater (I have the pale pink color and I love it!)

Hunter Rain Boots (A must have for me!)

J Crew Factory Gigi pants (Super similar to the Pixie pants, but cheaper!)

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick (This stuff stays on for hours through eating, drinking, cheering games, whatever and I never have to reapply. Highly, highly recommend.) 


One Tree Hill!! (I started watching for the first time over the break and I'm obsessed!)

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer (This stuff is amazing)

xoxo

No comments