Pinterest Recipe Test: Banana Bread


I have always loved baking and I wish I had more time to test out different recipes. While I was on vacation during the week of Thanksgiving, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do some cooking and baking. Pinterest is my go-to for all of my recipes and I've found throughout the years that sometimes it can be hit or miss, haha! During the fall and winter, I am a sucker for any kind of break (pumpkin, banana, you name it!) I decided today to try my hand at a banana bread recipe and it was definitely a hit!




I followed this recipe and I was impressed with how easy it was. I added a handful of chocolate chips because my family and I are chocolate lovers, haha! The instructions were easy to follow and the ingredients were easy to find at the local Florida grocery store.. The directions say to bake for an hour, but mine only took 45-50 minutes. With the holidays coming up, I'm going to test out some more Pinterest recipes to share, so stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments