5 Favorite Pinterest Workouts

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

As promised, today I'm sharing my favorite Pinterest workouts! I've been using Pinterest for so long and my mom always makes fun of me because I literally have everything you could possibly think of pinned. One of my favorite things about it is being able to find new workouts easily. I know a lot of different exercises, but sometimes it's hard to put them all together in my head. I've included some of my recent favorites for abs and arms, but I have close to 200 on my Workouts board, so check it out and follow me to see what I'm pinning to that every week!
PIN: SSB *:

Work on your abs and obliques with these core exercises for women. A 30 minute waist cinching workout to activate your obliques and define your waistline! #fitness:
Challenge your abs, obliques and lower back with these core strengthening exercises. A thorough core workout routine designed to transform your midsection. http://www.spotebi.com/workout-routines/core-strengthening-exercises-abs-obliques-lower-back/:
 :
Upper Body Workout:

No comments :

Post a Comment